Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Suspiria

Suspiria is a crazy 1970s Italian horror film by director Dario Argento. It is extremely different from most other horror movies I have seen which made me really like it. It has trippy psychedelic lighting, cool compositions and uncomfortably brutal murder scenes. The location of this movie is pretty insane, as are all of the settings/locations in Dario Argento's movies. They normally take place in some ridiculously ornate theater, house or hotel.











6 comments:

C. A. M. Thompson said...

I wish Argento's movies had more substance but I'll be damned if they don't give you a lot to look at. Wow.

david said...

this looks awesome. i must watch it.

tek! said...

i fucking love Suspiria. awesome production design, sexy girls and a killer goblin soundtrack.

Bob Camp said...

Hey Ryan,
Jessica Harper! I had such a crush on her! Did you see her in Phantom of the Paradise? Yeah this movie is very cool. Like a weird dream. It made a lasting impression on me.

ZSL said...

being a big horror film fan, I must locate and watch this.

stephen said...

Awesome colors, and cripes...that part where the heart gets stabbed...